- Known as the body’s “master antioxidant”
- Reduces brain fog for improved cognitive function
- Targets & protects the brain from oxidative stress & damage
- May reduce risk of dementia & neurodegenerative disorders
- Brightens Skin
- Reverse Anti-Aging Skin
- Powerful Anti-Oxidant
- Strengthens The Liver System
- Boosts Immune System
- Administered 1-3x daily (60mg per spray)
- Glutathione (GSH) is a biological antioxidant in all living cells
- GSH levels naturally decline with age
- Availability of GSH promotes lower levels of inflammation & is required to deactivate genes that accelerate aging
- Vital to reduce risk of conditions related to antioxidant & metabolic deficiencies (e.g. diabetes, cystic fibrosis, aging)
- Intranasal delivery allows for quicker access to brain cells & is more effective than other delivery methods (e.g. mouth sprays
Why Is Glutathione Depletion Harmful?
GSH deficiency is associated with a number of central nervous system diseases such as Multiple Sclerosis, Autism, Bipolar disease, Alzheimer’s, and Parkinson’s disease. Specifically, in Parkinson’s disease (PD) a drop in GSH is often one of the first signs of the development of disease due to the fact that an absence of the antioxidant causes nerve damage, cell death, and oxidative stress. Through innovative research, scientists have been testing the use of GSH in Parkinson’s disease. However, the chemical composition of GSH does not allow it to be taken orally for central nervous system diseases because little to none crosses the blood-brain barrier. Therefore, aninnovative dosage form needed to be tested. In a study done in 15 patients with PD, 200 mg of GSH was given intranasally and showed that GSH levels did not only raise, but the levels remained high even 1 hour after administration. This study showed that in order for GSH to reach its target tissues, the intranasal spray is an effective and non-invasive approach.
How much is in each spray?
270mg per 3 sprays, a total of 2.7 g per 10 mL bottle.